It has been over a year since I wrote a tag post, but this one was just too good to pass on. This tag is literally my shame list. I should have read most of these books by now, but as you can this is not the case.It’s actually surprising to see how many popular books are still on my tbr list.
A big thank you to Kate @ Reading Through Infinity for tagging me in this post. Be sure to check out her answers for this tag. Continue reading
In the past, I have written a post that looked into the many ways we can get over a book slump. However, I have also been very candid about the fact that this year has not been productive on the reading front for me. A lot of factors have contributed to the slump, and for the longest time, I was frustrated with myself for not being able to break out of this funk. However, as the months pass by, I’ve learned to not be too hard on myself. Today, I want to share the ways in which I’ve come to embrace my book slump.
Statistics Don’t Matter
I am seriously so behind on my tags these days. It’s a miracle I even got this one done. I was tagged by the wonderful Jesse @ Books at Dawn. Be sure to head on over to his blog.
- Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks)
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- Choose one of the options, you don’t have to tell the reasons why you chose that but you can also do them if you want to.
- Tag (10) other people to do this tag to spread the love!
It’s been a while since I’ve done a tag, I’ve got a lot to catch up on. However, it’s the season to be jolly aka my favourite time of year so I just had to do some fun and festive tags. Big thanks to Richard @ The Humpo Show for the tag. Be sure to head on over to his fantastic blog. 😀 Continue reading
With an epic 2 weeks of nothing but intense and exciting sporting events, I thought now would be the perfect time to complete Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight’s Olympic Book Tag, who is also responsible for the amazing graphics. Richard @ The Humpo Show also tagged me in his Olympic Book Tag, so I thought I’d combine the two together. Continue reading
Netflix and books. The best combination ever!! Thank you Aimal @ Bookshelves & Paperbacks, Reg @ She Latitude and Jesse @ Books at Dawn for the tag. Be sure to head on over to their blogs because they are all so wonderful.
- Choose a book or book series that best matches the prompt provided.
- Feel free to change the TV show if you’d like it to reflect YOUR preferences!
- A blank set of the prompts is located at the very bottom.
- Link back to the creators, Christy at Novel Ink and Lauren at Bookmark Lit, and tag some friends to join in!