I try to be realistic about my tbr lists. As many of you know, I’m not the reader I once was and chances are I’m likely to only finish one book on this list. I’m a mood reader and a slow reader, but the good news is that I’ve come to love reading again and strive to do more this year. With the way the years turning out, I think a good book is the best way to shut out the world. Here’s my spring TBR.
1. Muse of Nightmare by Laini Taylor: I’m on a mission to finish this one by the end of the month. Taylor’s rich imagination is on form once again, and Lazlo remains to be the purest character ever.
2. Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin: Everyone appears to have read this book so I guess I should join the bandwagon. In all seriousness, Serpent & Dove sounds right up my alley and I’m excited to get tucked in.
3. Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan: I’ve charged Kat with the important job of encouraging me to read this one, and I’m making sure I cross it off my tbr list this year. What can I say, I can’t say no to dark and deadly tales.
4. Us Against You by Fredrik Backman: The initial plan was to get tucked into this book as soon as I finished Beartown. However, Beartown made me such an emotional wreck I found I needed a break to compose myself and prepare myself for the next onslaught of feels.
5. The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang: This book has been featured on my tbr quite a few times and I promise I will read it. I’ve just been in a fantasy mood lately.
6. The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams: The concept for this book sounds hilarious and who doesn’t love a good romance every now and then? Sign me up for this swoon fest.
Have you read any of these books?
What’s on your TBR list?