As many of you know, I rarely set tbr’s. Therefore, I’d like to think of this list as a guiding point of what I have available to read this winter. Similarly to the last couple of years I am trying to tackle the backlog of unread books I currently own. Again, I’ve had a slow reading year, so this list is short, but a lot more manageable and realistic.
1. Beartown by Fredrik Backman: I’m currently making my way through this book and I’m taking my sweet time with the book because I know that things are going to get messy and my heart will go into overdrive.
2. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne: I’m always on the lookout for a cute contemporary romance and there is nothing more addictive than hate to love romances. I’ve seen a lot of praise for this book, so I figure I should give it a chance to wow me.
3. King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo: I might be one of the few that has yet to read this novel, but I am definitely excited to get an insight into the mind of Nikolai Lantsov and how he goes about rebuilding his wartorn country and the challenges that appear along the way.
4. The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern: We’ve all been waiting to get our hands on Erin Morgenstern’s new book. If it’s anything like The Night Circus, I can guarantee we’ll be swept away by the magical wonder of the world.
5. Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor: I know I said I was going to read this in autumn, and while I didn’t get round to reading it, I have every intention of finishing this duology in the new year. I adored Strange the Dreamer and I am really curious to see how the fallout of that book is explored in Muse of Nightmares.
Have you read any of these books?
What’s on your winter TBR?