The topic for this week is on the authors you’d like to meet. Now, I think everyone knows the authors I’d like to meet, so I thought I’d switch things up and spotlight all the amazing character’s I’d like to meet instead.
1. Elend, The Mistborn Series: This guy saw some tremendous growth over the course of the books, and it would be so interesting to have a conversation with this man as he tries to make all of his dreams a reality and the challenges that come with it. He can rant to me any day.
2. Inej Ghafa & Nina Zenik, Six of Crows: I feel like I’d get along great with Nina and Inej. A love for waffles would surely unite us in friendship. In all seriousness, who wouldn’t want to be in their company? They’re hilarious and smart, but more than that, they are simply good company.
3. Roar, Under the Never Sky: I don’t talk about this series enough, but it is still one of my favourites. I was still curious about the world when I finished the books so I would love to meet Roar so I could get an insight into life in the Still Blue.
4. Skylar and Josh, I’ll Meet You There: I’d love to meet these two just so I can see how they’re doing. Skylar and Josh fought for their hopeful, and happy ending. They are my OTP, and I need to make sure they’re both thriving as individuals and as partners.
5. Rhy, Shades of Magic Series: Why wouldn’t you want to meet this charming royal? I’d happily to meet any character in this series, but I chose Rhy for several reasons. To start, trouble always seems to follow Kell and Lila, but even though Rhy has the weight of a kingdom on his shoulders, he still has that charming and slightly mischievous quality to him that would make his company highly entertaining, especially with Alucard present as well.
6. Kestrel, The Winner’s Trilogy: Kestrel is one of my all-time favourite fictional characters. I love how she embraces her strengths but acknowledges her weaknesses. She might not be a warrior, but she has an eye for strategy and understands human nature. I’d want her as an ally in any conflict and I’d love to meet her and let her school me in a game of chess.
7. Zach, Keepsake: Introducing the nicest man you will ever meet. Zach is a total darling. He would be the best friend you could ever have. He’s sensitive, understanding, and is willing to help you out with anything.
8. Georgia, Rookie Move: I admire this woman. She has gone through some tough experiences, but she is resilient and dedicated and has made her mark as the Brooklyn Bruiser’s publicist. Now, I would love to meet this woman for both personal and professional reasons as her job is along the lines of a possible career I’d like to pursue. Plus, she has Leo, who is a darling, and she is just an awesome woman in general.
Those are the fictional characters I’d love to meet.
Which character/author would you like to meet?