Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish where we get a new topic for a top 10 list.
Time for another laptop update. Well, it’s fixed but it’s on its final breath so now I have to get myself a new laptop. Technology well and truly hates me.
I’m still recovering from A Conjuring of Light so I’ve yet to pick up another book. I have plenty of books I plan on reading so hopefully I can get out of this book coma soon. Here are the 10 books that are on my Spring to be read list.
1. Wanderlost by Jen Malone: I’m thinking this will be my next read. I’ve had an urge to go on an adventure and this book seems like it will fuel my wanderlust. It sounds like an easy read which is just what I’m after
2. Long Way Home (Thunder Road #3) by Katie McGarry: I have been waiting so long for Violet and Chevy’s book so when the kindle edition came on offer for just 99p I snagged myself a copy. I can’t wait to see how everything unfolds in this book.
3. Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken: Passenger was a very slow read for me but the time traveling components grabbed my attention long enough for me to want to see what the sequel has lined up for us.
4. The Winner’s Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski: Who sucks at sticking to her tbr pile, this girl right here. This series has been on the list for years now and since I own the first two books I have no reason to put it off any longer.
5. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson: With the sun actually showing its face I tend to read more contemporary novels and as always I gravitate towards Morgan Matson’s books.
6. A Boy Like You by Ginger Scott: The Hard Count was one of my favourite reads last year so I was ecstatic to find out that we’d be getting a new Ginger Scott book this year. I’m sure A Boy Like You will punch me in the feels a few times.
7. The Secret of a Heart Note by Stacey Lee: The concept of this book is super intriguing and sounds really sweet. The focus on scent and the way we associate it with certain people or memories is a concept I really find interesting.
8. Gemina by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff: Another book I’ve yet to tick off the tbr list. I have no excuses for prolonging this one but I will get to it sooner rather than later…hopefully.
9. Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett: The initial reviews for this book have been glowing and I am so excited to get my hands on this book. Jenn Bennett impressed me with Night Owls so I can’t wait to see what this book has in store for us.
10. Him by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy: Sarina and Elle were both highlights of last year. They helped me find a branch of NA books that weren’t bogged down by overly dramatic angst. So a book co-written by both these fantastic authors will undoubtedly be epic.
Those are the books on my Spring TBR list.
Which books are on yours?