I was tagged by the lovely Jesse @ Books At Dawn. If you’ve not checked out his blog yet please do cause he is just all kinds of amazing.
I really love the idea of this tag because I absolutely love music and while I can’t listen to music while I read, I love creating playlists inspired by books or my favourite characters.
Put your music on shuffle and list the first 15 songs to play (no cheating) then tag 10 others to do it as well.
Sounds simple so let’s get to it. These songs are taken from my spotify playlist cause it’s been a while since I updated my iPod.
- Wild Things by Alessia Cara
- Apple Tree by Nina Nesbitt
- Just a Taste by Brett Eldredge
- Tomorrow Never Comes (Acoustic) by Zac Brown Band
- Beat of the Music by Brett Eldredge
- Colors by Halsey
- The Sound by The 1975
- Dreams by Fleetwood Mac
- Cop Car by Keith Urban
- Clouds by Newton Faulkner
- Midnight Sun by Phillip Phillips
- Chewing Gum by Nina Nesbitt
- Body Talk by Foxes
- Brother by The Mighty Oaks
- We Are Tonight by Billy Currington
Abbygale @ The Panda Book Blog
Amy @ Book Enthral
Jorelene @ Page Chronicles
Lisa @ Remarkably Lisa
Michelle @ The Sapphire
Reg @ She Latitude
And anyone else that would like to join in on the fun.
*You don’t have to do the tag if you don’t want to*