Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish where we get a new topic for a top 10 list.
I think it’s safe to say any reader will have a list of books ready for Santa every year. The hardest part is narrowing down the list to a reasonable number. Here are the books I would love for Santa to deliver to me this Christmas
1. Their Fractured Light by Meagan Spooner & Amie Kaufman: I am beyond excited for this book. I just can’t get enough of Tarver Merendsen. On top of that I need to know how this ends.
2. The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski: Thankfully the cover change does not effect the UK editions. In spite of the recent drama though, I’ve been excited about this series for a while and the only reason I’ve not read these books is because of the painful cliffhangers I’m told to expect.
3. Something Real by Heather Demetrios: I’ll Meet You There is one of my favourite books. I love her writing and while I’ve been skeptical about the reality TV concept, I feel like I will love this book.
4. Night Owls by Jenn Bennett: Also known as The Anatomical Shape of a Heart, I’ve been hearing nothing but great things about this book. I’m always up for a good contemporary that has a lot of heart and I think this one will be a good match.
5. The Young Elites by Marie Lu: Confession, I have yet to read a Maire Lu book. I know I should be ashamed of myself. Hopefully this situation will change soon and Santa will be kind enough to leave me a copy of this book.
6. Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta: Melina Marchetta has made her way into the auto buy, all time favourite author list. She can do no wrong. After reading and crying over Jellicoe Road, I’m eager to get my hands on the rest of her books.
7. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh: Another book that has generated a lot of buzz in the book community. While I’m wary of the hype, the premise of the book sounds fascinating.
8. Air Awakens by Elise Kova: To start, I love the cover of this book. The premise sounds thrilling and I think the journey will be exciting.
9. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard: Magic, friendship, action. adventure. This book just sounds like a recipe for success.
10. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab: You all know how much I adore Schwab’s writing so there was no doubt that this book would make the list. If Santa feels generous he will hopefully grant me an early copy of this book…please. 😀
Those are but a few of the books I would love Santa to bring this year. What’s on your wish list?