Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish where we get a new topic for a top 10 list.
I have kidnapped the genie for the day and I have so many wishes for him to grant me. From bringing my favourite characters to life and my everyday bookish needs, this is my genie wishlist.
1. My bookshop: In an ideal world I would run and own my own cosy little bookshop, where I could talk all things books with fellow book lovers, host bookish events and chat to my favourite authors whilst drinking tea.
2. Home Library: The obvious wish. Anyone would love their own library. A place where all of my books can proudly be displayed and I can just sit in my little cosy chair, reading a book in the presence of all my other books. A dream.
3. Empire of Crows: Okay so everyone know I absolutely adored Six of Crows and I genuinely don’t think that I will be able to wait an entire year for the next book in this series. I just NEED to know what happens. I need them all to be okay and live a full life together. My shipping heart needs this more than anything.
4. Make me a member of the Six of Crows crew: This team is the definition of squad goals. You’ve got fierce yet vulnerable females who have the most wonderful friendship. Plus I’d learn some valuable skills from this crew; like the art of stealth. I feel like a lot of this crew is made up of outcasts so I’d fit in quite well. On top of that being part of the crew means I’d be able to keep my eye on those budding relationships.
5. The Dream Job: If I could get paid to read books, write reviews, blog and drink tea, I would be a very happy girl. I mean what’s better than getting paid to do something you enjoy?
6. Peeta Mellark: The ultimate book boyfriend. He’s the kind of guy we all deserve. He’s sweet, charming and an optimist at heart. Who wouldn’t want to be with him. Plus, he’s a baker so you’d never be low of tasty treats. Bonus, he also paints. He has that creative soul we all love.
7. Book bloggers assemble: I’m from Wales and I don’t get to actually meet a lot of fellow book bloggers. On top of that the UK is not know for it’s YA Book events and unless I spend a ton of money on the train/accommodation to London and the other major cities, I don’t usually get the opportunity to go to book signings etc. So I would love to have one huge bookish event, where I could meet and chat to fellow book bloggers, authors and enjoy all the books while drink tea…followed by cocktails. 😉
8. Finnikin: My heart has well and truly been stolen by this man. He’s just an absolute gem. He’s so loyal, passionate and devoted. He’s a great leader but for some reason he can’t see that. Plus I feel like he and Isaboe need a break from all of their duties. So these two can come to me and we’ll wine and dine and they can just relax.
9. A Gathering of Shadows: *grabby hands* I want! Kell, Lila and Rhy are some of my favourite characters and I am oh so eagerly awaiting to jump on their next adventure. This is another crew I’d like to be a member of.
10. Take me to Middle Earth: Sauron has been defeated, and peace has been restored. It’s the perfect time to go to my favourite fantasy world and indulge in all things Middle-Earth. I think I’d be quite content in my hobbit hole, reading my books and chatting to Hobbits. Then I could pop to Rivendell, Rohan, Gondor and have a lovely chat with Treebeard along the way.